See All FAQ’s
- Can I apply Roundup products if its windy?
- Can I keep left over Roundup Ready to use until next year?
- Can it be used on patios?
- Will it kill grass?
- What happens if I get Roundup on the soil?
- Does the Concentrate need using up straight away after mixing?
- Can I keep left over Roundup Concentrate until next year?
- How long does it need before rainfall?
- Difference between Ready to Use and Concentrate?
- Why are there white marks on my patio/driveway/path after using Roundup?
- How much Roundup concentrate do I need to use in my sprayer?
- Can I use Roundup Concentrates in a watering can?
- How should I store my Roundup when not in use?
- Can I put it on stronger? Will that work better?
- Can I apply Roundup products if its raining or rain is expected soon?
- Can I use Roundup products on weeds in my pond?
- Why has it killed the grass?
- How can I safely dispose of any left over Roundup?
- Can I keep left over Roundup product mixed in my tank sprayer until next year?
- What should I do if I accidentally get Roundup on the plants I want to keep?