See All FAQ’s
- How long can I store my Roundup after purchase?
- Will my Roundup still work next season if I have some left over?
- If I have some Roundup left over how long can I keep it knowing it will still work?
- When can I replant/reseed after use?
- Can Roundup travel from the roots of the weed to the roots of the plants I want to keep?
- Roundup seems quite expensive; why is that?
- How long does Roundup remain active in the soil?
- Why have weeds re-grown after several weeks?
- What is a contact weedkiller?
- Why should we control weeds?
- Some weeds are irritant is that true?
- What is a residual weedkiller?
- What is an annual weed?
- What is the active ingredient of Roundup?
- Does it harm the soil, persist in the soil, poison ground etc..?
- What is a perennial weed?
- What are the origins of Roundup?
- How long does it take for a Roundup product to enter the weed?
- What does ‘systemic’ mean?
- What is a weed?
- Why aren’t my weeds dead yet?