Frequently Asked Questions
- QWhy are there white marks on my patio/driveway/path after using Roundup?
- A If Roundup is over applied then you might see a residue from where the… read more
- QHow should I store my Roundup when not in use?
- A For all information about storage and disposal of Roundup, visit our Storage and Disposal… read more
- QHow can I safely dispose of any left over Roundup?
- A For all information regarding storage and disposal, visit our Storage and Disposal page here. read more
- QWhy should we control weeds?
- A Weeds may be unwanted for a number of reasons: they might be unsightly, or… read more
- QWhat is a weed?
- A Generally, a weed is a plant in an undesired place. More specifically, the… read more
- QSome weeds are irritant is that true?
- A Some weeds are a nuisance because they have thorns or prickles, some have chemicals… read more
- QWhat is an annual weed?
- A Annual weeds life cycle is one growing season. They grow and set seed as… read more